12/19/08

Hakuna Matata

In the last week:
GOOD THINGS:
-bought Mariah Carey Christmas Album (even though it was originally meant for zoe's bday present)
-saw a really great movie: Slumdog Millionaire (which further confirms my desire to have babies with an Indian man)
-found a beautiful pair of brown lace-up boots from Penny Arcade (Rachel's newly opened vintage store that is entirely amazing)
-Jack the Snack is home
-Korean bbq with my fellow stock boyz
-Jessica visits
-attended my 8 year old niece's first piano recital (and she's actually good!)
-sleepovers at Michelle's
-guest bedroom at cody and zoe's new mtl abode
-2 days til Chanukah
-6 days til Christmas
-8 days til NYC
-Ami reunion+FUN FUN NIGHT TONIGHT!!
-just made DELICIOUS KD. AND have leftovers for when I get home all drizzzed tonight

BAD THINGS:
-failed my G2
-bailed pretty hard in the snow and have big bruise on my thigh
-still need to acquire proper winter boots and jacket
-skipped sneak preview of Bedtime Stories to see Slumdog Millionaire (even though it was amaze)
-my roomates are in montreal and I really really want to be there. Also, I am lonely.
-Having to buy presents when i'm broke as a joke
-missing people
-12 days left of being a Toronto resident
-living another Quebec winter
-going back to school
-summer's so far away

At least the good outweighs the bad..


ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRINCESS ZOE (i will have a drink in your honour tonight)!!!!!

3 comments:

zoƫ said...

mariah carey christmas album!!

mlw said...

i only took it for myself since you'll now be getting your present after christmas.. but i'll burn you a copy FO SHO, it's sooo good. And i replaced the cd with something else :)

LALA

mlw said...

oh whoops..that was from me, sashi.